You're never too old to be young!
That is exactly what Freedom Recreation is all about. When people stop looking at what they or their loved ones can't do and begin to look at what they are capable of doing a world of opportunity can open up.
Freedom Recreation is more than just a companion service for seniors, it is an in-home service that provides quality recreation and leisure programs designed specifically to suit the needs of each individual client. This service is about meeting realistic goals, having fun, enjoying life and and spending time in more meaningful and engaging ways.
- Do you have a loved one who is aging at home or in a long-term care facility and you wish that they had more engaging activities in his/her day-to-day life? Do you feel guilty that you can't always make it there?
- Do you worry that someone you care about is becoming withdrawn, less active or spending more time alone?
- Do health issues get in the way of trying new things or participating in activities that you had once enjoyed?
- Do you want more for your loved one than them having their basic needs met?
- Have you lost motivation and or that spark for life and you want to try to get it back?
Regardless of the issue Freedom Recreation can help. For more information check out our services menu or contact us today to set up a free assessment.